For patients - most important information
Get informed about the different clinical pictures and most important diagnostic and treatment options of the Institute of Neuroradiology in Berlin. If you want to make an appointment, you will find the corresponding contact adresses here.
In case of emergency, please contact one of the Charité emergency services.
You are here:
Consultation hours and contact to book an appointment
Neurovascular consultation is available from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on tuesdays at Campus Virchow-Klinikum.
Please bring with you:
- chip card of your health insurance (for private insured persons - if available)
if you have no european insurance, you can pay cash or you have the option to contact Charité International for help
- referral of your Dr. (to the Neuroradiology)
- recent medical report, findings, images on CR-R
In-patient stay - what you should know
On the day of the stay please bring along:
- hopitalisation of the treating physician
- a prove that the costs are covered by your helath insurance (angiography and treatment of the brain arteries)
- chip card of your health insurance (for private insured persons - if available
- recent medical report, findings, images on CR-R (if not treated at Charité)
If you have no european insurance: please contact Charité International for assistance.